With Autumn in full swing there's no better time to ready your table for your festive feasts and soirees. We're always inspired by the earthly natural elements of each season. Incorporating natural elements is also a great way to keep your table scape affordable!
How to get this look:
- Start by adding texture through placemats or a tablecloth. We love the organic texture of weaved placemats.
- Add white plates as your base and then add a pop of colour through your desert plates.
- Top your plates off with a classic white napkin. We tied thyme to our napkins with twine but you can use whatever herb you have on hand.
- Create a simple centrepiece. We actually created two centrepieces on our tablescape. We added classic white pillar candles on a wood slab on one side. On the other side we used dried flowers in a vase. 50% of the dried flowers were foraged which is a great budget friendly option.
- Last but not least, finish your tablescape by sprinkling natural elements throughout the table. We added pieces of pine as well as acorns and pinecones!
And just like that you have a simple and natural autumn tablescape. Cheers!
photography by Taylor Gould